If there was one celebrity closet I could raid, it would undoubtedly be Olivia Palermo's. Known for her stellar red carpet and street style, Olivia has an innate flair for understated glamour. Citing Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly as style icons, Olivia describes her personal style as classic and eclectic, with a particular love of accessories and menswear. Her inspiration from Old Hollywood is evident in the unique way in which she effortlessly blends classic pieces with contemporary, always putting a fresh spin on trends.
Take a cue from Olivia and follow these rules of style:
1. Choose one standout accessory - Whether it's a bright bag, a cocktail ring, or head-turning shoes, Olivia uses accessories to elevate any look.
2. Use black and neutrals as a starting point - Olivia often turns to black or mixed neutrals to ground her look. Adding in a print, metallic, or pop of color keeps her look from being too basic.
3. Mix high with low fashion - Olivia told peoplestylewatch that she has a "Topshop obsession" and loves to mix high-end with low-end pieces.
4. Rock a soft bun or ponytail - Whether loose waves or a soft ponytail or bun, Olivia always has impeccable hair without looking like she's trying to hard.
5. Feel comfortable in your clothes - Feeling comfortable in what you're wearing is important to Olivia, so she recommends getting your clothes tailored for a perfect fit.
6. Don't be a slave to fashion - Trends come and go, so Olivia suggests investing in timeless items that will make your style grow.
Want more style tips from Olivia? Check out her website at oliviapalermo.com.
We think its tremendous popularity is proof that the 2012 Corolla offers the ideal blend of comfort, value and safety. In it, you'll find a surprising number of high-end features, like available Display Audio system. It offers remarkable performance and fuel efficiency, plus an impressive list of standard safety features. Factor in its legendary reliability, and it's even more apparent that Corolla is the smart choice.