We know what you're thinking. "Why would I want to look like a guy?" But it's Johnny Depp!
When we saw this photo of Depp at the Paris premiere of Sweeney Todd, we wondered if we could somehow "feminize" his signature grungy, bohemian style into an acceptable outfit. Luckily, longer jackets are coming back in and a layered wrap is always chic. We think this look is perfect for a trip to the movies, or the park or even a airplane ride.
1. Ben Sherman Connor Blazer, $159 (online only) at urbanoutfitters.com
2. BDG 5 Pocket Boyfriend Jean, $29.99 (on sale) at urbanoutfitters.com
3. UGG® Australia Classic Newsboy Cap, $115 at nordstrom.com
4. Anne Segal Love Wrap, $74 at soabsolutelyfabulous.com
5. Frye Paige Tall Riding Boots, $351.95 at zappos.com