Kim Kardashian knows the best way to look good is by choosing classic silhouettes in neutral colors. This is clear by her recent choices of sleek looks in white, black, and tan. Whether it’s a body conscious v-neck dress, a boyfriend blazer, or a tailored pencil skirt Kim keeps it simple and fab!
Recently in Fashion Category
Having an outfit like this in your closet is perfect for traveling, shopping or days when you’re just too cold or too tired to care about what you put on. Throw on neutral layers and a large pair of shades and you’re good to go.
The key to achieving this look is to use neutral colors to build your layers. Gray, black and nude is a sophisticated palette that works well on top of simple basics like dark-rinse denim and white T-shirts. The key is to have many elements to your outfit that are all working together and not have one piece that stands out among all the rest.
1. Dory sunglasses, $98 at bananarepublic.com
2. Metallic stripe scarf, $7.80 at forever21.com
3. Ladderweave scarf in nude, $32 at topshop.com
4. Hope thin scarf in stone, $138 at lagarconne.com
5. Rounded cat eye sunglasses, $5.80 at forever21.com
6. Knitted long top in blush, $70 at topshop.com
7. Cozy wrap sweater, $89 at athleta.com
8. The Sak Convertible Satchel, $199 at nordstrom.com
9. Nottingham tall leather flat boots, $298 at jcrew.com
photos via instyle
photos via instyle
A little late on the trend uptake, aren’t we Jess?
Jessica Simpson attended the 8th annual Operation Smile Gala in Beverly Hills, CA last week wearing…a jumpsuit.
Out of all the jumpsuits we’ve seen lately (click here to see eight jumpsuit-loving celebs), this has to be the most dated, unflattering and unfashionable one of the bunch. Sorry.
We like the clutch!
Kenneth Cole New York EcoTote, $20 at kennethcole.com
Heritage button-back plaid shirt, $60 at bananarepublic.com
AG Ex Boyfriend Shorts, $129.50 (on sale) at shopbop.com
Pink Studio Norita Leather Sandal, $43.42 (on sale) at endless.com
photo via instyle