Recently in As Seen On... Category
Is it just us, or is there a new celebrity revealing her stunning new bikini body on the cover of People magazine every week? From Valerie Bertinelli to Tori Spelling, everyone is flaunting a new trim figure for all the world to see. We’ll let you in on a little secret: there’s more to those newly svelte bodies than just daily exercise and switching to healthier snacks - and we’re not talking about plastic surgery and Photoshop.
Celebrities know the power of good lighting, fake tans, strategic posing and the importance of a figure flattering swimsuit. Here are 10 tips to help you get a better bikini body in an instant:
1. Get a faux tan to help cover imperfections and look thinner. Find out our top 10 sunless tanners.
2. Use a good cellulite / toning cream like the Slim City Set from Bliss.
3. Groom yourself (don’t let this happen to you!)
4. Exfoliate and moisturize for smooth glistening skin.
5. Find the perfect swimsuit that flatters your figure.
6. Stand tall - good posture and a confident attitude can help you drop 5 pounds instantly.
7. Drink lots of water and avoid salt to help reduce bloating.
8. Do a few stomach crunches and push ups before you hit the beach to minimize jiggles.
9. You’ll often see celebrities wearing leg-lengthening heels when they wear their bikinis. Not so easy for the average woman to pull off, but there’s nothing wrong with a beach-worthy wedge sandal to make you look a little leaner.
10. Choose a cover-up that plays up your assets. Thin legs? Wear a tunic. Great collarbones and shoulders? Wear a tube dress.
This post was sponsored by Only in a Woman’s World. For more fun stuff, check out www.awomansworld.com
L’Oréal Paris has announced Freida Pinto and Evangeline Lilly as the newest world spokespeople for the brand. Great additions if you ask us. Freida is pretty much flawless and Evangeline is so pretty, although we wish she would do more movies.
Are you more likely to buy L’Oréal Paris products with Freida and Evangeline attached to the brand? Or are you not influenced by celebrities in advertising?
photos via instyle and hbo