Hyori Lee, a popular singer from South Korea, recently filmed a commercial in New York City in this adorable outfit. Her layering is really clever actually, especially for that tricky time of year (right now) when it’s too cold to not bundle up, but a coat isn’t really necessary. Hyori…well, probably her stylist, used her accessories to keep covered up and warm. We especially love the Jefferey Campbell boots we found and the scarf from oldnavy.com.
1. Basic Thermal in white, $8.80 at forever21.com
2. Cable-Knit Braided Scarf in crimson red, $16.50 at oldnavy.com
3. The Roxy Pyramid Belt, $14.99 (on sale) at urbanoutfitters.com
4. Convertible Mitten, $17.50 at ae.com
5. Show Stopper Skinny Jean, $29.50 at wetseal.com
6. Jeffery Campbell Chunky Zip Boot, $215 at urbanoutfitters.com