Yesterday I stepped outside and I couldn’t stop shivering. Today, I just want to curl up with my laptop, a good book and a cozy sweater. If you’re still stuck in snow and chilly weather, go online and order one of these cozy sweaters to curl up in this weekend. Perfect paired with leggings or jeans, these sweaters will keep you warm on the inside and very stylish as you head out the door into the cold. Also, with all the retailers making way for spring items, you can get a great deal on sweaters right now when the weather is perfect to wear them.
From left to right:
1) Free People Engineered Stripped Cowl Pullover Sweater, $89.97, at piperlime.com
2) Tarnby Pullover, $298, at anthropologie.com
3) Fair Isle Tunic, $54.99, at gap.com
4) Pins and Needles Roses Sweater, $59, at urbanoutfitters.com
5) Merona Chunky Colorblock Cable Sweater, $17.48, at target.com
6) Croft & Barrow Striped Cowlneck Sweater, $26.40, at kohls.com