As the weather starts to get warmer outside, I’m looking forward to shedding my bulky sweaters and trading them in for something still long sleeve but more lightweight — a button down shirt. Paired with denim for casual days or dressed up when worn with a skirt and heels, a button down shirt is a great option for those warmer days that will hopefully be on the horizon soon.
From left to right:
1) Splendid Snowpeak Plaid Shirt, $128, at piperlime.com
2) Printed Shirt, $24.94, at oldnavy.com
3) Tailored Print Shirt, $39.99, at gap.com
4) Rustic Floral Shirt, $19.80. at forever21.com
5) Keeper Chambray Shirt, $78, at jcrew.com
6) Washed Cotton Boyshirt, $69.50, at madewell.com