Q. I’m 28 years old. I’d like to buy a bathing suit (2 pieces) for this summer but unfortunately I have a small chest. As I don’t want to look ridiculous, can you show me the best styles for people like me?
-Best Look Up Top
A. I doubt you’ll look ridiculous and stay positive, you have more choices and less chance to fall out of your top. Look for tops with a touch of padding, or an under wire demi-bra style that makes the most of adding to your small bust line. You have the body to wear cute, ruffled tops that are hot right now. Triangle tops and bandeau tops are easy to wear as well. Here are some of my tops picks of the latest arrivals:
1. Love Surf Love Sunny Floral Bottom, $29.99 at urbanoutfitters.com
2. Insight Dream Quest Floral, $88 at urbanoutfitters.com
3. Kushcush Giselle Bikini in Aqua , $168 at couturecandy.com
4. Nina Brigitte Bikini, $141 at couturecandy.com
5. Billabong Safari, $68.50 at alloy.com