Q. I have my cousin’s wedding coming up in June and I can’t decide on a style of dress to wear to the event. I am about 5’5″, a little busty with large hips and a smaller waist; I typically wear a size 12. I definitely keep up with trends, so I would like something fashionable, preferably short. My budget is around $150 or less. Any suggestions?
- Stylish Dress
A. While we girls at StyleBakery.com totally rock when it comes to finding the best for less, it can still be a daunting task when it comes to a special occasion. I was able to find several choices that are available in size 12, wedding appropriate and under your budget.
1. Pink Charmeuse Floral Embellished Dresses, $94 at edressme.com
2. Maggy London Silk Chiffon Halter Dress, $98 at nordstrom.com
3. Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Keyhole Matte Jersey Dress, $128 at nordstrom.com
4. Maggy London Chiffon Dress with Sash (available in 4 colors), $128 at nordstrom.com
5. Maggy London Bateau Neck Chiffon Dress, $138 at nordstrom.com
6. O Oscar Belted Dot-Hem Dress, $111.75 (sale) at macys.com