Q. Our good friends are getting married in Malibu in a beachside ceremony with an indoor reception, late afternoon to early evening. I just bought a sweet cotton Antonio Melani dress that’s A-line and pale yellow, which I love, but I’m not sure where to go from here! I would love to incorporate another color (maybe turquoise?) or a print in the accessories. Help!
– Beach Bound
A. Yeah! A girl who wants to add more color and not just match it head to toe. I found several items from accessories to sandals that should add some sass and sophistication.
1. Tasha Butterfly Bangle, $48 at nordstrom.com
2. Juicy Couture ‘Garden Party’ Bracelet, $98 at nordstrom.com
3. Seychelles necklace, $150 at jcrew.com
4. double-strand jeweled-flower pearl necklace, $250 at jcrew.com
5. Nine West Argent, $83 at zappos.com
6. Betsey Johnson ‘Fanny’ Sandal, $165 at nordstrom.com
7. Linea Paolo ‘Adella’ Sandal, $99.95 at nordstrom.com
8. BCBGirls ‘Saraff’ Slingback Sandal, $109.95 at nordstrom.com