So, it’s been pretty obvious that we’ve been obsessed with nails lately, as seen here and here. Last spring, we were all over pinks, purples, corals and greens. Fall brought on greys of all varieties, followed by glitzy golds, glitters and silvers during the holidays. Now, in the onset of spring, neutral, natural nails have been spotted on tons of our beauty icons and celebrities (like the close ups we have above pulled from this year’s Oscars.)
Though bright posie pinks and minty greens scream spring, we’re loving the more understated, whispering sheer and pale peaches and pinks. The lack of color gives your hands a seamless, clean look. Plus, they are less fussy, because chips are less visible!
Give one of these six must-have-for-spring colors a try, and breathe a breath of fresh, neutral air!
1. China Glaze Sunset Sail; $6.50, ulta.com
2. Essie Shop til I Drop; $8, ulta.com
3. Essie A Lot of Shekels; $7.79, target.com
4. OPI Dulce de Leche; $5.25, amazon.com
5. Rimmel London Bare Naked; $4, rimmellondon.com
6. Revlon Peach Smoothie; $4.79, drugstore.com