Mia face brush is the “compact” of the Clarisonic brand of facial brushes. Retailing for $149, it’s a bit smaller in size and pricetag compared to the
Classic, which retails for $199 and the Plus, for $225. The Mia comes with a sensitive brush head, a charger and a 1 oz. Gentle Hydro cleanser but you can use the Clarisonic with your own cleanser, or whatever cleanser is handy.
For Nordstrom’s Anniversary sale, Clarisonic created a special Mia kit, that comes in three new limited edition colors: turquoise, lavender, and berry. The set includes the same sensitive brush head, charger, and hydro cleanser, with the addition of a normal brush head as well….all for the same price as the original. (Get one before they’re gone!)
As for the benefits, according to the site the Mia:
* Removes 6x more makeup than manual cleansing
* Leaves skin feeling and looking smoother
* Cleanses so well that products absorb better
* Gentle enough for twice daily use
* Helps reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
* Helps reduce the appearance of visible pores
* Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
We can attest to all of the above claims.This is seriously like an expensive skin treatment in a box! We weren’t expecting miracles, but after using it our skin looked and felt like we’d just had a facial: smooth, bright, radiant. skincare products did really seem to sink in better, and we woke up with soft, glowing skin.
Don’t believe it? Try it for yourself!