Every girl loves a good manicure and if you have the time and a few extra dollars to spend on a spa treatment, it’s even better. But if we are being honest, a lot of us skip that mani every few weeks whether it’s because we’re too busy, a little tight on cash, or just lazy we tend to find ourselves painting our nails by ourselves before a night out. Although this is a great idea one thing tends to be forgotten with an at-home mani: our cuticles. Whether you bite, pull or even rip them, it is no secret that our cuticles very easily become raw, dry and pretty painful. So I discovered three products you could choose from to add to your at-home manicure kit to tend to those diminishing cuticles.
1) SpaRitual-Cuti-Treat Cuticle Gel
– This nourishing treatment helps cracked weak nails group by repairing damaged and dry cuticles at the root. The gel is made of hydrolyzed wheat protein that conditions, green tea and ginkgo biloba that hydrates the skin as well as stimulated circulation, and the final ingredient is pineapple, which softens overgrown cuticles and seals in natural antioxidants.
2) Julep Nail 911 Repair System
– This kits comes with two separate products, one to help your damaged nails and the other to help those dry cuticles. The nail therapy is packed with vitamins B, C, and E in order to replenish the damage and the cuticle serum consists of peptides that enhances the natural growth process, green tea leaf extracts that condition, and sugar cane enzymes to dissolve dry and dull surface cells.
3) Perfect Formula Strong Nail System
contains both keratin (yes the same thing that works magic on our hair) and jojoba oil to help condition the cuticles and help maintain the moisture balance in the nail. This combination of ingredients in both products help promote strength and flexibility to the cuticle and nail to result in stronger and longer nails.