We’ll tell you all the reasons why we love Shu Uemura Art of Hair Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil.
1) It smells amazing — the scent of camellia petals is rich, heady and utterly intoxicating.
2) Only one pump is needed to completely protect hair from roots to ends.
3) While most oils make our hair look disgustingly greasy, this one does nothing of the kind.
4) After this one pump, hair is left looking and feeling super soft and silky.
5) The oil helps to protect hair from harmful UV rays and is even safe for use on color-treated hair.
These reasons are all pretty good, wouldn’t you say?
In short, one pump of this oil into your hands and spread through damp hair from roots to ends — or four pumps on dry hair immediately before shampooing — and you’ll be amazed at the difference in softness, silkiness and manageability. Plus, who doesn’t want her hair to smell like flowers?
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil retails for $65 at shuuemuraartofhair-usa.com.