At a screening of her new movie Conviction on Tuesday, quintessential rocker/actress Juliette Lewis debuted a softer, more romantic look in the form of loose, flowing waves.
Her stylist, Thomas Dunkin, created the waves and has a few tips on how to get them:
- Begin by saturating the hair from root to tip with a volumizing product.
- Separate your hair into medium-sized sections.
- Twist each section, alternating between a clockwise and counterclockwise direction to create wavy texture that’s full of volume.
- If you have bangs, blow dry them with a large round brush.
- Finish the look with hair spray.