1. Fall handbag guide – We shop the top trends to update your look instantly.
2. Tailored lace is in for Fall 2012– Ultra feminine lace is paired with structured pieces for an irresistibly chic combo.
3. Trendspotting: celebs in oxblood – Celebs ditch their boring back for this season’s hottest hue.
4. Copy Jennifer Lopez’s alluring cat eye makeup – She goes for understated elegance at Chanel.
5. Steal Nikki Reed’s button-down cool – A great look that’s easy to replicate.
6. Rubber nail polish – Could be the next big thing.
7. Silky, sophisticated blouses for fall under $100 – Perfect for casual days and happy hour nights.
8. The easiest money-saving makeup tip ever – If you use foundation, this will save you cash.
9. Fall trend: patterned pants – Mix-and-match your patterns this season with a pair of bold pants.
10. Craving coated denim for under $100 – This season’s hottest denim look for less.