1. Fall handbag guide – We shop the top trends to update your look instantly.
2. Tailored lace is in for Fall 2012- Ultra feminine lace is paired with structured pieces for an irresistibly chic combo.
3. Trendspotting: celebs in oxblood – Celebs ditch their boring back for this season’s hottest hue.
4. Copy Jennifer Lopez’s alluring cat eye makeup – She goes for understated elegance at Chanel.
5. Steal Nikki Reed’s button-down cool – A great look that’s easy to replicate.
6. Rubber nail polish – Could be the next big thing.
7. Silky, sophisticated blouses for fall under $100 – Perfect for casual days and happy hour nights.
8. The easiest money-saving makeup tip ever – If you use foundation, this will save you cash.
9. Fall trend: patterned pants – Mix-and-match your patterns this season with a pair of bold pants.
10. Craving coated denim for under $100 – This season’s hottest denim look for less.