1. Instant update: jeweled collar necklaces – Available in virtually every price point, it’s the perfect way to dazzle up any look.
2. Under $100: printed blouses you can wear every day – Something every girl should stock up on.
3. Red carpet: 2012 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards – 3 gorgeous looks heating up the red carpet.
4. The top fall nail polish color: navy – It’s bold, it’s beautiful, it’s completely chic.
5. Star style: copy Olivia Wilde’s sleek brows – Bend over backwards for Olivia Wilde’s perfect arches.
6. Trendspotting: red dresses with matching lips – Trendspotting: red dresses with matching lips.
7. Top 5 fashion updates for fall/winter 2012 – If you’re only buying 5 things, here they are.
8. How to: the jelly sandwich manicure – We teach you how to get the look.
9. CMA beauty trend: side swept hair – Glam, polished and a nice alternative to an updo.
10. Support Hurricane Sandy relief efforts with this cozy scarf – The designer behind LuluLoves has seen firsthand the devastation.