1. Super-easy ways to style long hair for the holidays – Two celebrity-inspired looks that anyone can create in minutes.
2. Holiday style inspiration: Elizabeth Taylor’s Old Hollywood glamour – Channel her curve-hugging dresses, dazzling jewelry and dramatic eyes.
3. Trend alert: sequin sleeves – Move over leather sleeves…
4. Don’t miss the Narciso Rodriguez for Kohl’s limited-edition collaboration – So stylish with unexpectedly good quality.
5. Who wore it best? Lanvin Fall 2012 Satin Strapless Dress – See which celebs wore the sleek column dress.
6. Top 10 winter boots 2012 – Keep your feet warm, dry and looking good.
7. Star style: get Ashley Greene’s Breaking Dawn premiere look – We got the scoop from Ashley Greene’s makeup artist.
8. Olivia Palermo loves her cobalt suede shoes – And so do we.
9. Shoes to wear with bootcut and flared pants – Look no further than the must-have chelsea boot.
10. Two steps to super smooth lips – Keep them smooth with a scrub to slough off dead skin cells.