1. Have the sweetest Valentine’s Day ever with these heart beauty products – What says Valentine’s Day more than products with hearts?
2. Trendspotting: chevron prints – There’s no denying chevron stripes are having a moment.
3. How to wear printed pants – Find out how to wear this chic trend.
4. Spring trend to wear now: hothouse florals – Though the official start of spring is still weeks away, flowers are blooming on the streets and red carpets.
5. How to get the high-end look for seriously less – Look high end for less with these tips.
6. Spring forecast calls for rose gold! – A fresh metallic for clothing and accessories.
7. Steal her style: Olivia Palermo’s chic look – Steal her style with a faux fur vest and skinny trouser of your own.
8. Star style: copy Scarlett Johansson’s blue nails – We’re loving her navy lacquer.
9. Designer trend we love: mixed media jackets – Until H&M or Zara comes out with their version, we’ll just have to lust over these designer options.
10. New York Fashion Week: BCBG, Richard Chai, Heart Truth – Day 1 recap of Fall 2012.