1. Trend spotlight: pastel updates for spring – Add some baby blue and mint green to your look now.
2. Spring trend under $100: bold floral separates – StyleBakeryTeen rounded up some edgy updates on this feminine trend.
3. Surprising fashion focus: sleeves – From leather to sheer to fur, the focus is on contrasting sleeves this season.
4. A fun & easy spring nail idea: polka dots! – Steal this look from the Kate Spade show.
5. What to wear to a beach wedding – Pretty tropical breeze-catching beachy dresses of course.
6. Style inspiration: J. Crew Fall 2012 runway presentation – We show you how to wear J.Crew’s patented preppy-glam aesthetic now.
7. New designer collaborations – Doo.Ri for Macys and Mary Katrantzou for Topshop
8. Denim trends for Spring 2012 – Pastel, prints, and more ways to update your jeans look.
9. Milly for Sperry Top-Sider Printed Platforms – Sperry Top-Sider & Milly team up on a line of spring boat shoes.
10. Beauty trend: strong brows – A runway trend we can get behind.