1. Office essentials: 20 perfect work dresses – Dresses to wear 9-to-5 and beyond.
2. 24 perfect work shoes for spring and summer – Styles that are equal parts stylish, respectable and wearable.
3. Office essentials: 10 pieces to refresh your work wardrobe – With a few key additions, your office look will be ready for a promotion in no time.
4. Star style: copy Brooklyn Decker’s bangin’ style – Get her beachy California girl look.
5. Corporate casual outfit ideas for spring and summer – When you can’t wear jeans and a dress won’t cut it, here’s what to wear to your corporate casual office.
6. Spring accessory trend: tie dye scarves – Tie dye is another colorful trend that is back this spring, and it’s easy to incorporate into your look with a scarf.
7. Stylish + bright umbrellas by Gina & May – If you’re going out in the rain, you might as well have some fun!
8. New makeup trend: match your lips and tips – Matchy matchy lip and nail colors from M.A.C and butter LONDON.
9. Trendspotting: floral dresses on the red carpet – Krysten Ritter and Chloe Grace Moretz are seeing the prettiness of spring in floral frocks.
10. Olivia Palermo’s rules of style – Take a cue from Olivia and follow these rules of style.