1. Denim trend still going strong for fall: printed jeans – The pale florals and pastel hues have given way to rich, saturated colors and prints.
2. 5 nail colors to stock up on for fall – It’s almost time to swap out your bright nail polishes for something more seasonal.
3. No sweat: waterproof makeup you can trust – Makeup you just can’t sweat off, no matter how hard you try.
4. Take another look at: the chambray shirt – The trans-seasonal chambray shirt has made a big comeback over the past year.
5. Work it: fresh new ways to dress for the office – Fresher than your morning coffee, we found the latest 9-to-5 looks.
6. Star Style: Copy McKenzie Westmore’s striking eye makeup – A shimmery pink lid paired with a thin eyeliner and thick, lush lashes.
7. Fall trend: tuxedo pants – Forget the black tie…the season’s new sporty tuxedo pants are perfect for work and weekend.
8. Slim boyfriend jeans to flatter every figure – The perfect jeans to create that effortlessly cool laid-back look no matter your body type.
9. Trend alert: the color jade – Try a jolt of jade instead of neutrals.
10. Steal Sofia Vergara’s glowing makeup on the cover of Allure – Celebrity makeup artist Piper Cline tells us how.