Summer’s not over yet! Beat the heat in style with our top fashion and beauty tips for summer.
2. It’s a heat wave! Here’s what to wear
Don’t let the hot weather cramp your style. Here are tips for looking calm, cool and chic.
3. The best self-tanners of 2011
Save your skin and get a faux tan instead. Here are our picks for a streak-free glow.
4. Our favorite SPF products
We’ve culled through hundreds of SPF products to fine the ones that really and truly work.
5. Top summer beauty tips from the pros
Tried and true tricks from some of our favorite makeup artists, hairstylists and manicurists.
6. 6 ways to look your best in a swimsuit
Feel confident and look your best with these 6 tips you can do today.
7. Flattering and stylish plus size swimsuits
No need to sacrifice style for a swimsuit that flatters.
8. Summer chic: 4 perfect day dresses
Is there anything easier than slipping on a pretty dress in the morning?
9. Easy one-piece dressing
Slip on one of these easy breezy looks and beat the heat in effortless style.
10. Summer weekend uniform: printed top + shorts
Wondering what to wear this weekend? Here’s our no-fail casual uniform.
11. Top hair trends for summer 2011
From quick low-commitment styles to dramatic hair color changes, here are the season’s most wearable trends.
12. Hair tips for a blow-dry free summer!
Who wants to spend 20 minutes blasting yourself with hot air?
13. 20 perfect work dresses
Our requirements for the perfect 9-to5 dress? It shouldn’t be short on style – or too short in length.
14. What to wear to work: 10 tips for a stylish summer work wardrobe
Whether you work in a corporate or casual office, here are 10 tips to keep in mind.
15. Rules for wearing sandals to work
We break down some of this season’s top shoe styles and whether they can be worn to work or not.
16. 6 stylish flat espadrilles
A flat espadrille is the epitome of laid-back summer casual.
17. What to wear to a beach party?
Have some late-summer parties to attend? Here’s what to wear.
18. Color of the moment: cobalt blue
Energize your look with this bold, bright hue.
19. Sea and be seen
Take your wardrobe on an ocean cruise with these chic marine-inspired pieces.
20. Nothing but nautical
Sailor stripes and nautical touches are a favorite summer trend virtually every year.
21. Vacation must-have: convertible dresses
Pieces that are two, sometimes three, outfits in one.
22. Essential layering camisoles and tanks
The supporting cast for your bare summer tops and dresses.
23. How to wear boat shoes this summer
If you haven’t noticed, boat shoes are making a comeback. Here’s how to wear them.
24. Colored denim: a primer
Give your wardrobe a jolt with ultra bright lightweight denim this summer.
25. Summer trend to wear now and later: maxi skirts
If you haven’t experimented with this new silhouette, it’s time to take the plunge.