Spring and fall are two of the most frustrating times to get dressed – it’s not cold enough for sweaters, boots and heavy coats, yet it’s not warm enough for short dresses. To avoid looking like you’re seasonally confused, update your look with a few spring accessories that are trendy yet easy to rock.
1. People are going wild for gladiator heels right now. Wear them with a feminine dress to give it a little edge, or with skinny jeans for trendy, nighttime vibe when you’re going out with friends. MAXSTUDIO Renato shoes, $122.50 at Zappos.
2. A cocktail ring is an easy way to spice up a plain outfit. It can add a pop of color and make a bold statement. This spring, floral rings are especially trendy. Betsey Johnson Flower & Ladybug Ring, $42 at Nordstrom.
3. Not only is an oversized clutch super stylish right now, carrying one can also make your life a lot easier! Now you don’t have to be selective about what essentials you cram into that mini-bag when you go out. Snake Flat Clutch, $150 at Banana Republic.
4. Bib necklaces have been seen everywhere this spring – on the runways and on celebs – because they are another easy way to update an outfit. A bib necklace is the perfect bling to pair with your little black dress, but it’s so versatile that it can even glam up a plain t-shirt. Blue Beaded Bib Necklace, $39.99 at Target.
5. Since the TV show Gossip Girl started this craze, a fun headband has become practically a wardrobe necessity. Pick one that fits your head best (some people look better with thin, some prefer thicker headbands) and with a flourish that fits your personality. Tasha Soft Leather Flower Headband, $44 at Nordstrom.