A pendant necklace can glam up any plain look in an instant. Wear a long, gold pendant over a solid black or colored tunic for a chic nighttime look. A shorter pendant worn with a blouse can add a splash of personal style to your professional wardrobe.
This summer is all about bold, statement pieces that both update your look and reveal your personality. Here are the four pieces you’ll be seeing everywhere this season:
1. Danielle Stevens Gold Buddha Charm Necklace $27 at Bluefly
2. Max & Chloe Nashelle Libra Charm Necklace $70 at Max & Chloe
3. Liz Claiborne Circle Pendant Necklace $21 at Dillard’s
4. Kenneth Jay Lane Seashell Necklace $80 at ShopBop
A pair of chandelier earrings adds a “wow” factor to any outfit. Pull your hair up to draw the focus to your pretty face!
1. Party Chandelier Earrings $49 at Banana Republic
2. Bead and Stone Chandelier Earrings $9 at Arden B
3. Crystal Collection Round Briolette Earrings $38 at Nordstrom
A bib necklace is a great way to update your style. It can make a plain, fitted tee look dressy or add a fun twist to that little black dress you wear every weekend.
1. Sheila Fajil Glow Round Chips Bib Necklace $200 at Chickdowntown.com
2. Party Bib Necklace $79 at Banana Republic
3. Opulent Bib Necklace $125 at Banana Republic
4. Rachel Reinhardt Turquoise Resin Cabochon $150 at Bluefly
An oversized cocktail ring is another way to inject your personal style into any outfit. Pick one that reflects who you are, and make it the focal point of the look. Who says you can’t add a touch of elegance to the outfit you wear to class?
1. Beaded Flowerbed Ring $49 at Banana Republic
2. Tiger Eye Stone Ring $18 at Arden B
3. Kenneth Jay Lane Shell Ring $172 at ShopBop
4. House of Harlow 1960 Gold Plated Ring $65 at Singer22