We consulted celebrity stylist and Piperlime contributor Rachel Zoe for tips on how to transition your shoe wardrobe seamlessly from summer to fall without missing a step. Check out these options to wear with your favorite warm or cold weather outfits:
1. Chic Booties
Match a pair of chic booties with a dress or skirt. Add a pair of tights when the weather starts to cool.
1. Jessica Simpson Fox, $98 at piperlime.com
2. Calvin Klein Rocci, $120 at piperlime.com
3. Via Spiga ‘Adelle’ Bootie, $275 at nordstrom.com
4. Nine West Tulipano Bootie, $99.95 at endless.com
2. Peep toe pumps
Peep toe pumps dress up any outfit for work or play. They are the perfect “in between” shoe and also look great with tights in the fall.
1. BCBGirls Ariel, $89 at piperlime.com
2. Nine West Health, $79 at piperlime.com
3. Juicy Couture ‘Imagine’ Pump, $278 at nordstrom.com
4. Sofft Selan, $99.95 at shoes.com
Flats are timeless and the ideal way to stay comfortable while still looking chic and stylish. Whether adorned with hardware or laces, the newest styles are sure to complete your look.
1. Restricted Medley, $60 at piperlime.com
2. Belle by Sigerson Morrison 5462, $139.99 (sale) at piperlime.com
3. Steve Madden ‘Kobraa’ Skimmer, $69.95 at nordstrom.com
4. Naughty Monkey Bonk Her, $69.99 at shoes.com
4. T-Strap pumps
One of fall’s hottest styles worn with tights, they’re also a great option to wear right now.
1. Seychelles Check’s in the Mail, $80 at piperlime.com
2. Linea Paolo ‘Branson’ Pump, $119.95 at nordstrom.com
3. Via Spiga Vixen, $245 at shoes.com
4. Rampage Catalina, $50 at shoes.com